MY GOOD NEWS!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Wickedly fun in Phoenix!

Dinner before..Jason, Jan, David, Lydsi (jan's niece doug's daughter) me, Mark, Kenzie and her friend Katie

It was like 116 degrees!!!
The page gang..Jan, Amy, Jason, and David after the show




Me and McKenzie

Had to stop on our way and visit Scott in Page and of course go to RD's for an oreo shake!




For McKenzie's grad present and my birthday present we went to Wicked in Phoenix. We met up with my best friend from childhood... Jan Gardner Bueller, her nephew Nick (Karen's oldest boy), David Grygla..another Page friend, and his brother Jason. Jan was so great and surprised me with a hotel room at the Butte's in Tempe. We all went to dinner and then to Wicked. Saturday we just lounged around by the pool. Mark, McKenzie and I had a great time. It was fun to be with friends and away from kids! How many people can say they are still friends with their childhood friend...Jan has known me longer than my husband or most people for that matter! I think our mom's were pregnant together, Dr. Washburn delivered us and the rest is history! :>

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

I happened upon your blog, so fun!! I can't believe Mckenzie is college bound. That happened so fast!! I loved seeing all your family pics. I love your family!! So great to see you all...

Moore Minutes said...

Love the photo of you an McKenzie together. You two are both beautiful!