MY GOOD NEWS!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Surprising Mark with Trailer/Camping

This field was right outside our camper and the trail led to the lake.
This is what Mark saw when the blindfold was off..pretty huh?



Relaxing and eating in his very own camper trailer!

McKenzie where are you taking me???


We have had a great summer. Not a lot of schedules and just trying to enjoy McKenzie's last summer home before she goes off to Southern Utah University in August. She is very excited and we are so glad she is only an hour from home. We went on our first real camping trip in our 'new' trailer. Well, new to us, but it is very old. I got a great deal on it and we surprised Mark and gave it to him for Father's Day. He loved it. The kids and I got it all cleaned out and looking sweet. McKenzie went and took Mark from work blindfolded and all and we surprised him complete with pizza in the little kitchen. We took it out for it's maiden camping voyage for the July 4th holiday to Navajo Lake on Cedar Mountain. We did not want to come home! It was so peaceful, perfect weather and NO CELL PHONES! The kids loved it! My great grandfather Nathan Alvin Larson owned and even built some of the cabins all around Navajo Lake. He ran that for 20 years. While we were there I had this overwhelming feeling that my family needs to have a reunion there. Now if you know us Larson's we don't reunion or vacation very well, but I hope with these pictures it will convince especially my older brothers that we can all do this next summer. So get your camping gear ready...I am planning on a reunion :> I will add all other pictures in other posts.

1 comment:

Liz Lane said...

You have a college student?!?!? Wow! Where does the time go. We still seem like we "just got out of college."