MY GOOD NEWS!!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009














































Well I have not been very good about posting all our good news or anyone else's for that matter. So sorry! We had a great Christmas and good New Year! Back at Thanksgiving time we were with my family and we took some fun pictures (I am a little behind) so I decided to get some of them posted now. We were also able to be up north after Christmas for Mark's dad's funeral...Heinz. He passed away on Christmas Eve due to complications of Parkinson's Disease. I have posted some pictures of Mark and his siblings, Randy and Dianna and his step mom, Pat. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Liz Lane said...

Wow! It is unbelievable how your family has grown. It's great to see pictures of everyone, but I'm afraid I wouldn't recognize some of them if I saw them on the street. BTW, I'm taking my endowments out Feb. 7th. I know--it's taken me a couple of years, but better late than never.