MY GOOD NEWS!!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

MORE GOOD NEWS!

This is from my dear friend Angela...oh what wonderful memories I have of her and Russ. I miss you guys! We need to get together!
Hey Drawe Family:Loved the blog. Someday I will try. You give me inspiration. I'm still trying to old school scrapbook Bradley turning 5. Freaking me out seeing McKenzie going to prom, I was freaked out letting Bradley go to Homecoming. Are we really that old? I swear we just had those 2 & 3 yr. olds finger painting. Love seeing the family. Your kids are darling. You amaze me with twins and the Bishop thing. Congratulations or whatever you say. Things here are still crazy and good. Keep us posted.

From my sister-in-law..we can't wait to come up too!
Hurray! We are happy for the blog. My good news: My son and his fiance were endowed yesterday in the Salt Lake Temple, and are now set to be sealed on Thursday. We can't wait to see you there.

It is good news to hear from High School friends..Dona and Liz!
Amy this is so neat. I love it!! Travis is living in St. George and Mom and Dad are there part of the time and in Mt. Pleasant part of the time. We will be coming through in a couple weeks for Nationals in Vegas, maybe on the way back we can stop and say Hello. Dona

Amy! I'm so excited you got a blog. I'll have to subscribe to it so I can get your new posts. How's everything going? Time flies. It was so good to see everyone at the Reunion. Of course, time goes by so fast it's hard to keep in touch. Blogs are great though. You can peek in at everyone's lives and feel like you're keeping in touch. Keep posting! Liz

And another good friend from high school...

The best news I've read in quite some time. Thanks Drawe family. Brian Sharp


Cute story from my sister-in-law in Page..thanks Nicole...

What a fun idea to have positive comments! I have some good news that happened this morning getting my 5 kids ready for school. Hannah was trying to find her volleyball uniform that she had to turn in after school. We couldn't find the shorts and our carpool was at the door. I told Hannah I would look while she was at school. I dropped off the three middle schoolers and headed home to look. I pulled into our garage and I thought, "I didn't say a prayer about finding her shorts" I said a quick prayer as I walked into the laundry room and looked through the clean clothes I had just dryed and there were her shorts! I know Heavenly Father cares about small details of our lives, He is just waiting for us to ask for help. Finding her shorts does not affect our national security but it was important to Hannah and He cares about her. Nicole

No comments: